Your story is where it all begins! We deliver tailored solutions that start by listening to your story
At Financial Architects you’ll often hear us talking about the ‘Good Life’ or the ‘Good Stuff’. When we do this we’re talking about the things that are important to you and your family, the things that make you happy and create long lasting memories.
Lifestyle Planning is about brainstorming with you your goals, dreams and ambitions. At Financial Architects we work with you to prioritise these ideas and then develop and implement financial strategies relevant to each individual objective.
We want to know your financial world whether it be the first house you want to buy, the education you want for your children, that round the world holiday, the concern you have over your home loan debt or that hard earned retirement you have been working towards over the years.
After all, all the money in the world is no good if you can’t enjoy it. For this reason we don’t just sell you a product, instead we work with you to develop a comprehensive lifestyle plan.
Everyone has their own story which is specific to them, we try to discuss a few areas as follows:
- Your earliest memories of money?
- What made you happy?
- What did you not enjoy?
- How did you get to where you are now?
- Where are you with your life right now?
- How much time do you get off?
- How hard are you working on a scale of 1 (Low) to 10 (Really Hard), sometimes we get told a 12!
- What is working in your life?
- What do you want less of in your life?
- What is the plan for the future?
- Where do you see yourself living?
- Will you work at all in retirement?
- How will you fill your days?
- Will you have an active retirement?
- Will you be Financially secure?
- Can you afford nursing home costs?
- How will you finance nursing home costs?
Our clients want us to never lie about money, they want us to tell them the truth.